Locked Up by Farmers to Safeguard Crops, 4 Stray Cows Die of Hunger Inside UP School
Eight cows were locked inside the government-run school campus in Karonda Hathi village a few days ago by some farmers.
Picture for representation. (Photo: Reuters)
Muzaffarnagar: Four stray cows, locked inside a school campus shut for the annual summer vacation by farmers to keep them away from their crops, died due to hunger in Shamli district, police said Monday.
Eight cows were locked inside the government-run school campus in Karonda Hathi village a few days ago by some farmers. Police said four of them were found dead on Sunday and others have been rescued.
A case has been registered against unidentified people.
The schools had been closed for summer vacation
Recommended For You
- Motor Vehicle (Amendment) Bill 2019: Drunken Driving to Cost Rs 10,000, Driving Without a Licence to Cost Rs 5000
- There was No Time to React, Says Rishi Kapoor on His Treatment in New York
- Andre Russell Prepares for India with Late Evening Nets Session
- Fan Shares Akshay Kumar’s Picture from 1997, His Response is Winning the Internet
- PUBG Mobile 0.14.0 Beta Update: New UI, Helicopters, Zombie Mode Update and More