Locked Up by Farmers to Safeguard Crops, 4 Stray Cows Die of Hunger Inside UP School
Eight cows were locked inside the government-run school campus in Karonda Hathi village a few days ago by some farmers.
Picture for representation. (Photo: Reuters)
Muzaffarnagar: Four stray cows, locked inside a school campus shut for the annual summer vacation by farmers to keep them away from their crops, died due to hunger in Shamli district, police said Monday.
Eight cows were locked inside the government-run school campus in Karonda Hathi village a few days ago by some farmers. Police said four of them were found dead on Sunday and others have been rescued.
A case has been registered against unidentified people.
The schools had been closed for summer vacation
Recommended For You
- Bizarre: 4-Year-Old Australian Boy Claims to be Reincarnation of Princess Diana
- Mission Mangal Trailer Has Akshay Kumar Leading a Team of Talented Scientists
- You Have Just Given FaceApp a Perpetual And Royalty Free License to do What They Want With Your Selfies
- After #SareeTwitter, Indian Men Are 'Growing' the New Trend of #BeardTwitter
- ICJ Orders Pakistan To Grant Consular Access To Kulbhushan Jadav