Lord Venkateswara Navaratri Brhmotsavam Begins from Today
The procession of 'Garuda Seva' of Lord Venkateswara, which attracts lakhs of devotees, would be taken out on October 14.
Image for representation.
Tirupati The famous hill shrine of Lord Venkateswara at nearby Tirumala is all set for the annual Navaratri brahmotsavam festivities, which will commence on October 10.
The procession of 'Garuda Seva' of Lord Venkateswara, which attracts lakhs of devotees, would be taken out on October 14, a temple official told PTI.
He said that tight security arrangements, including installation of sophisticated surveillance cameras was on at various spots in and around the hill temple complex for the smooth conduct of the festivities.
As part of the festival, a large number of colourful electric illuminated gigantic cutouts, depicting several Hindu mythological gods and goddess have been mounted at quite a lot of places on the hills, he said.
The chariot procession of the Lord around the shrine would take place on the penultimate day on October 17, he said.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Creating New Cop Image for Salman Khan's Eid 2020 Film a Challenge, Says Prabhudheva
- Android 10 Update Roll-Out Resumes For OnePlus 7, OnePlus 7 Pro
- Fortnite Season 10 Ends With a Bang And Darkness, But What Exactly Happened?
- Reliance Jio Says India’s Monthly Data Usage is More Than 9GB Per Subscriber
- All-New BMW 3-Series Test Drive Review: Performance in the Lap of Luxury