Low Intensity Earthquake Hits Satara in Maharashtra
Earthquake of magnitude 2.6 was recorded at 6.42 am. Its epicenter was eight km from the Koyna dam.
Satara: A low intensity earthquake shook Koyna region in Maharashtra's Satara district on Monday morning, an official said.
No loss of life or property was reported, he said. The earthquake of magnitude 2.6 was recorded at 6.42 am, the state government official said.
Its epicenter was eight km from the Koyna dam, he added.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Bigg Boss 13: Fans Love Shehnaz Gill, Rashami Desai Singing Illegal Weapon, Watch Video
- Jackie Shroff Has Won the 'LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Tinder' Meme. Y'all Can Go Home
- Want Dark Mode on WhatsApp Web Also? Here's How to Enable it on Chrome, Firefox And Opera
- WhatsApp Users Beware: This Simple Trick Can Save Your Phone From Being Hacked
- This Compilation of Kobe Bryant and His Daughter Gianna's On-Court Moments Has Left Fans in Tears