Ludhiana Court Discharges Amarinder Singh, Others Accused in City Centre Case
ssions judge Gurbir Singh accepted the closure report presented by the state vigilance bureau and discharged all the 31 accused. Amarinder Singh said he knew from the first day that it was a false case.
Punjab Chief Minister Amarinder Singh. (File photo/PTI)
Ludhiana: A court here on Wednesday discharged Punjab Chief Minister Amarinder Singh and all other accused in the alleged Rs 1,140 crore Ludhiana City Centre scam.
Sessions judge Gurbir Singh accepted the closure report presented by the state vigilance bureau and discharged all the 31 accused.
The charges against us have been rejected, Amarinder Singh told reporters outside the court.
He said he knew from the first day that it was a false case.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- New Mobile Number Portability Rules Are in Place: Everything You Need to Know
- Bigg Boss 13: Former Girlfriend Says Arhaan Khan Didn’t Return Her Money and Lied About His Marriage
- Samsung Clarifies They Have Not Sold 1 Million Galaxy Fold Smartphones, Yet
- Man Orders iPhone 11 Pro Worth Rs 93,000 from Flipkart, Receives Fake Phone Instead
- WWE TLC 2019: Date, Time, Match Card and Everything You Need to Know