Madhya Pradesh Man Missing Since Four Years Traced to Pakistani Prison
The photo and other details provided by the Union ministry matched with the profile of Anil Kumar, the missing man, said Rewa Superintendent of Police Abid Khan.
Rewa: A 25-year-old man from Rewa district of Madhya Pradesh who went missing four years ago is reportedly lodged in a jail in Pakistan, the police said Thursday.
The Union Ministry of Home Affairs recently got in touch with state police to verify his details, the official added.
The photo and other details provided by the Union ministry matched with the profile of Anil Kumar, the missing man, Rewa Superintendent of Police Abid Khan told PTI.
Kumar went missing from village Chhadanhai on January 3, 2015, and a police complaint was lodged by his family.
"We don't know how he landed in Pakistan. We only got the Ministry of Home Affair's letter inquiring about the person," the SP said.
Kumar's father Buddhsen Saket appealed Prime Minister Narendra Modi to bring his son back.
"I appeal Modi-ji to help my son so that he comes home. I believe that Modi-ji helps all and he will help me too," Saket told reporters.
Recommended For You
- Radhika Apte Slams Society’s ‘Psychotic Mentality’ for The Wedding Guest Leaked Sex Scenes
- Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro and K20 India Launch: Price, Availability, Features, and More
- Priyanka Chopra Posts Special Note to 'J Sister' Sophie Turner
- People are Using FaceApp's Aging Filter to Compare Selfies with Photos of their Parents
- US Lawmakers Call Facebook's Cryptocurrency Plan Crazy And Delusional After Senate Hearing