MAH CET 2019 Admits Cards Available at cetcell.mahacet.org. Here's How to Register
The MAH CET 2019 admit cards has been released on the official website at cetcell.mahacet.org. The MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2019 examination will be conducted on March 9 and March 10, 2019.
MAH CET 2019 | Maharashtra Master in Business Administration Common Entrance Test or the MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2019 admit cards will be available from today, March 01. The MAH CET 2019 admit cards have been released on the official website at cetcell.mahacet.org. The MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2019 examination will be conducted on March 9 and March 10, 2019. The MAH CET 2019 exam will be held across 36 cities in Maharashtra and 13 cities outside the state.
MAH CET 2019 Exam Eligibility
Candidates must have passed a minimum of 3 year Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks from a university recognised by the UGC/AIU.
For reserved categories and disable people an aggregate of 45% is required.
Final year students are also eligible to apply.
How to Register for MAH CET 2019
Step 2. Click on MBA entrance exam
Step 3. Find the MAH CET 2019 admit card.
Step 4. Fill in the required details.
Step 5. Your MAH CET 2019 admit card will display on the screen
Step 6. Check the details carefully and then take a print-out of it.
Step 7. Carry the MAH CET 2019 admit card on the day of exam.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- My Comment on Saif Ali Khan has been Misinterpreted, Says Kangana Ranaut
- Haunting Rendition of Faiz's 'Hum Dekhenge' with Tagore's 'Where Mind is Without Fear' Moves Twitter
- Your Next Android Phone May Use ISRO NavIC Navigation: Everything You Need to Know
- WATCH | Zion Williamson Scores 17 Points in a Bit Over 3 Minutes on Much-awaited NBA Debut
- 'What's Your Take on CAA?' Fans Wanted Shah Rukh Khan to Break His Silence on #AskSRK