Maharashtra MSBSHSE SSC Class 10th Result 2017 Declared on mahresult.nic.in
The Maharashtra Secondary School Certificate (SSC) examination or Maharashtra Class 10 examination result has been declared by the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE), a report by ANI news agency said.
More than 17.66 lakh students appeared for Maharashtra SSC Class 10 exams out of which 9,89,908 were boys and 7,76,190 were girls.
New Delhi: The Maharashtra Secondary School Certificate (SSC) examination or Maharashtra Class 10 examination result has been declared by the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE). Students can check the result on mahresult.nic.in.
The decision to declare the result on Tuesday, June 13 was taken following a review meeting of the Board. There had been a lot of confusion regarding the results due to its delay.
According to the ANI report, the pass percentage for Maharashtra Class 10 is 88.74%. Of the candidates who appeared, 91.46% girls and 86.51% boys passed the exams, it said.
The Maharashtra SSC Class 10th exams were conducted from March 7 to March 29. More than 17.66 lakh students appeared for the Maharashtra SSC Class 10 exams, out of whom 9,89,908 were boys and 7,76,190 were girls.
Steps to check the Maharashtra SSC Class 10 Result 2017:
- Log on to website mahresult.nic.in
- Click on the link flashing SSC Examination Results 2017
- Enter your Hall Ticket No and other details in the fields provided
- Click on View Result
- Download the Maharashtra SSC Class 10 Results 2017 and take a printout for future reference.
Last year, a total of 17,27,496 students appeared for the MSBSHSE SSC or Maharashtra Class 10 exams and the overall pass percentage was 89.56.
The Maharashtra Board declared the Class 12th result or HSC result 2017 on May 30.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Sara Ali Khan Gives Fans Yet Another Reason to Adore Her As She Clicks Selfie With Kids at Airport
- Doing a Bamboozle: Meet Astro, the Robodog 'Inspired' by the Human Brain
- Anushka Sharma Recalls Dancing to Preity Zinta's Song Bumbro from Mission Kashmir in School
- OnePlus TV Will be Launched in India in September; Expected to Run Android TV
- Youtuber Finds GoPro Camera Containing Final Moments of Teenager Who Drowned