Maharashtra Woman Jumps Into Well With Three Children, All Found Dead
Radhika Koli, the woman, left home with her three children after a quarrel with other members of the family Thursday night, as per the preliminary probe.
Image for representation
Mumbai: A 26-year-old woman allegedly committed suicide by jumping into a well with her three children in Maharashtra's Sangli district, police said on Friday.
The incident took place in Jat tehsil, a police official said.
Radhika Koli, the woman, left home with her three children – Prajwala (5), Aradhya (3) and Harsh (4 months) – after a quarrel with other members of the family Thursday night, as per the preliminary probe.
Their dead bodies were spotted floating in a well in the village Friday morning, the official said.
Police retrieved the bodies and sent them for autopsy. Further investigation was on, the official said.
Recommended For You
- ICJ Orders Pakistan To Grant Consular Access To Kulbhushan Jadav
- Malaika Arora and Arjun Kapoor Step Out for a Romantic Luncheon in Mumbai, See Pics
- Concussion Substitutes Likely Make International Debut in Ashes: Report
- Why is The OxygenOS 9.5.9 Not Available For Many OnePlus 7 Pro Users in India Even Now?
- Big Tech Quartet's Antitrust Hearing Highlights Their Sheer Might and Murky Policies