Man Arrested for Killing Wife, Toddler Son to Remarry in Rajasthan
He accepted that he had stressed relationship with his wife and therefore, he planned hire a contract killer to kill his wife. The contract killer has also been arrested on Friday, said the police.
Image for representation.
Jaipur: Rajasthan Police on Friday have claimed to solve the double murder mystery of a mother and her 2.1-year-old son which was reported on Tuesday.
The police have confirmed that Rohit Tiwadi, a manager with Indian Oil Corporate Limited, killed his wife Shweta Tiwadi and his son Shriyam as he wanted to remarry and start his life afresh.
The police have recovered the body of Shriyam from an isolated place just behind the society where the family lived.
Police Commissioner Anand Shrivastav said the accused on Friday accepted the crime after interrogation.
He accepted that he had stressed relationship with his wife and therefore, he planned hire a contract killer to kill his wife. The contract killer has also been arrested on Friday, said Shrivastav.
Meanwhile, Shweta' parents confirmed that their daughter was been abused physically and mentally by Rohit.
The couple was married in 2011 and their son was born in 2017 via IVF. They have shifted from Delhi over a year back. Further investigations are on, said police.
Support the daily wage earners who have been hit the hardest by the COVID-19 crisis. Click here to contribute to the cause. #IndiaGives
The daily News18 Coronavirus COVID-19 newsletter - Get your copy here.
Recommended For You
- What’s At Stake For India That Put Its Billion People Under Lockdown | Crux+
- Hina Khan Cries as She Scrubs Doormats, Watch Video
- Salman Khan's Nephew Abdullah Khan Passes Away, Actor Remembers Him In Emotional Instagram Post
- Lights, Camera, Attack: Bengaluru Police's Play on Coronavirus Infection is Pure Gold
- 'Ridiculous': Twitter Trolls Karnataka Govt's Call for Hourly Selfies from Quarantined Patients