Man Arrested With Nearly 50 kg Beef in Rajasthan
The accused had brought the beef from Haryana to sell in Rajasthan's Bhauri village.
Image for representational purpose.
Bharatpur: A 26-year-old man was arrested with nearly 50 kg beef in Bharatpur district of Rajasthan on Sunday, police said.
The accused had brought the beef from Haryana to sell in Bhauri village, Station House Officer (SHO) Ramnath Singh said.
A veterinary doctor confirmed it was beef, he said.
Following information, the accused was held and the beef was seized, the SHO said, adding that he was booked under the Rajasthan Bovine Animal Act.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Bigg Boss 13 Day 19 Written Update: Rashami Desai Reveals She had Issues with Sidharth Shukla
- Milind Soman and Ankita Konwar Share Vacation Pictures from Iceland
- Google Pixel 4 Face Unlock is so Unsecure, You May as Well Not Bother Using it
- Disha Patani and Tiger Shroff Add Star Power to ISL 2019-20 Opening Ceremony
- TRAI to Decide on Jio, Airtel And Vodafone Battle For How Long Your Phone Should Ring