Man Beaten to Death by Four Youths Over Dispute While Playing Cricket in Muzaffarnagar
The man, identified as Monu Sharma, was rushed to a hospital after the incident on Thursday where he was declared dead, the police said.
Muzaffarnagar: A man in his early twenties was allegedly beaten to death by four youths apparently over a dispute while playing cricket, police said on Friday.
The man, identified as Monu Sharma, was rushed to a hospital after the incident on Thursday where he was declared dead, they said.
He was allegedly thrashed in Ankit Vihar locality under New Mandi police station by four people identified as Ankur, Karan Sharma, Mayankpal and Naman Barar, who are all absconding, the police said.
A case was registered against the perpetrators and attempts are being made to nab them, they added.
Support the daily wage earners who have been hit the hardest by the COVID-19 crisis. Click here to contribute to the cause. #IndiaGives
The daily News18 Coronavirus COVID-19 newsletter - Get your copy here.
Recommended For You
- Portugal Grants Full Citizenship Rights to Migrants during Coronavirus Pandemic
- Ajay Devgn Reacts to Report About Daughter Nysa Testing Positive for Coronavirus
- Flying Tissues! UK Man Uses Drone to Send Toilet Paper to Sister
- Microsoft 365 is Indicative of a New Direction Where Microsoft is All About Consumers
- Steve Smith, David Warner Make Australia Different Kettle of Fish Against India: Paine