Man Beaten to Death while Grazing Cattle in Rajasthan's Jhalawar
SHO of Bhalta Police Station said that on seeing Bhanwarlal Gujjar grazing his cattle in a field on Thursday afternoon, five people attacked him with sticks, iron rods and sharp weapons which causing grievous injuries.
Kota: A 45-year-old man was killed by at least five people in Rojjya village of Jhalawar district, following which the accused, which includes two women, were booked, police said on Friday.
On seeing Bhanwarlal Gujjar grazing his cattle in a field on Thursday afternoon, five people attacked him with sticks, iron rods and sharp weapons which causing grievous injuries, SHO of Bhalta Police Station Satyanarayan Malav said.
He was immediately rushed a nearby hospital, where doctors declared him brought dead, he said.
The body was handed over to his family after post mortem and a case has been registered against Kalulal Gujjar, Balwant Gujjar, Parvat Singh Gujjar, and two women Nanibai Gujjar and Dhapubai Gujjar under relevant sections of the Indian Penal Code (IPC), police said.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Happy Daughter’s Day 2019: Meet the Famous Father-Daughter Duo of Bollywood
- Sonakshi Sinha Replies to People Trolling Her For Not Answering KBC Ramayan Question
- Deepak Punia Books Tokyo Olympics Quota After Entering Semis at World Wrestling Championships
- OnePlus 7 Pro, OnePlus 7 Get OxygenOS 10 Based on Android 10 Update
- Photos Show How Greta Thunberg's Supporters Grew from Two, to Millions In Just a Year