Man Booked for Raping His 14-year-old Daughter in Hyderabad
Based on a complaint lodged by the girl's mother, a case under IPC section 376 (rape) and other relevant sections of the POCSO Act has been registered and a hunt launched to nab the accused.
Hyderabad: A 45-year-old man was booked for allegedly raping his 14-year-old daughter at their house near here, police said on Monday.
The factory worker sexually assaulted his daughter studying in eighth standard on Sunday night and fled, a police official said.
Based on a complaint lodged by the girl's mother, a case under IPC section 376 (rape) and other relevant sections of the Protection of Children from Sexual Offences (POCSO) Act has been registered and a hunt launched to nab the accused, the police official added.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Hrithik Roshan's Childhood Dancing Video Shared by Mother Pinkie Wins the Internet
- Instagram Cracks Down on Ghosty, a Scary Stalking App For Android Phones
- Kriti Kharbanda Confirms Dating Pulkit Samrat, Says Wanted Parents to Know First
- Tata Sky Offers Free Amazon Fire TV Stick With HD STBs: Everything You Need to Know
- 'For Religious Purposes Only': Cow Dung Cakes Sold in US Store Fuel Desi Twitter's Imagination