Man Dies of Consuming Poison after Harassment by Mother, Wife in UP's Muzaffarnagar
According to Station House Officer Yogesh Sharma, a suicide note was recovered from the possession of the deceased. Bhadana has rushed to hospital where he was declared brought dead.
Muzaffarnagar: A 40-year-old man allegedly committed suicide by consuming a poisonous substance after being harassed by his mother and wife in Jansath in Muzaffarnagar district, police said on Monday.
Satish Bhadana was the district secretary of Gujjar Sadbhavna Society in Ahroda village, where the incident took place on Sunday, they said.
According to Station House Officer (SHO) Yogesh Sharma, a suicide note was recovered from the possession of the deceased. Bhadana has rushed to hospital where he was declared brought dead, the SHO said.
Satish had also posted a letter in his WhatsApp circle about his decision to take the extreme step. An investigation is underway, police said.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- On International Men's Day, Salman Khan Shares Secrets to Being Dabangg
- MTV India Launches Petition for Biryani Emoticon, Desi Foodies Think it's About Time
- WhatsApp Insists No Users Have Been Impacted by The Malicious Video Files Threat
- Maneka Gandhi Sends Help Within an Hour After Journalist Tweets Photo of Injured Monkey
- Kerala MLA Asked Locals to Gift Him Books, Now He's Donating Them to School Libraries