Man Forcibly Kisses 21-year-old Woman on Railway Platform in Mumbai, Caught on Camera
Police managed to locate the woman on the platform who told them the man approached her as she was waiting for a Mumbai local train and forcibly kissed her.
New Delhi: A man forcibly kissed a 21-year-old woman on railway station platform in Mumbai on Thursday. The accused has been arrested after the incident was caught on a CCTV camera.
It was noticed by a police officer examining the footage who sent two officials to probe the incident, ANI reported.
They managed to locate the woman on the platform who told them the man approached her as she was waiting for a local train to Ghansoli for her job and forcibly kissed her.
Based on the woman’s complaint and the CCTV footage, the police registered a case and arrested the accused, identified as 43-year old Naresh Kurnashankar Joshi, a resident of Ghansoli. He was then handed over the railway police who have registered a case.
Recommended For You
- Samsung Tablet Explodes and Burns a Hole in Bed, 11-Year-Old Escapes Unhurt
- 'Tum Se Achcha Kaun Hai' Actress Aarti Chabria Ties the Knot With Boyfriend Visharad Beedassy
- India vs West Indies | Bhuvneshwar Back to Bowling, Unlikely to Return for West Indies Clash
- Kabir Singh Box Office Collection Day 4: Shahid Kapoor-Kiara Advani Starrer Earns Rs 88 Crore
- All About IAF Mirage-2000 Fighter Jet: India's Hero in Kargil War 20 Years Ago and Now at Balakot
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s