Man Goes To File FIR in UP Police Station, SHO Asks For Massage
The in-charge of Mohanlalganj police station in Uttar Pradesh forced a man to get his leg massaged who had gone to file a complaint.
Lucknow: A man who went to file a complaint at a Lucknow police station was asked by the station house officer (SHO) to massage his feet
Ram Yagya Yadav, SHO of the Mohanlalganj police station in the state capital of Uttar Pradesh, was suspended after he was caught on camera asking the complainant for this favour.
Uttar Pradesh police ordered the suspension after a video of the act went viral.
The incident took place on Friday when the man went to the police station to file a complaint over some issue which is not yet known.
Instead of offering help or a solution to his problem, the SHO humiliated and asked him to massage his feet. Initially the man thought it was a joke, but was later forced to give the SHO a foot massage.
In the video, the officer can be seen in his uniform talking to someone over the cell phone.
The other officers were seen standing close to him. The matter was taken to the Senior Superintendent of Police (SSP), Lucknow, Manzil Saini.
A departmental inquiry was ordered and the SHO was suspended.
Recommended For You
- Move Over PUBG, Indian Air Force is Releasing a Mobile Game Complete with 'Gunslinger Moustache'
- Hrithik Roshan, Tiger Shroff Perform Dangerous Bike Chase Stunts on Portugal's Highest Peak for War
- These Shirtless Pics of Nick Jonas Has Fans Gushing Over His 'Dad Bod'
- OxygenOS 9.0.7 Update for OnePlus 5/5T Brings Fnatic Mode and Screen Recorder
- Going From Winning World Cup to Quickly Disbanding Was Tough: Plunkett