Man Hacked to Death at Maharashtra Lodge for 'Not Repaying Money', Accused Arrested
A man in his early 40s arrived at the lodge in the afternoon and said he wanted to meet the accused. The lodge staff directed him to the room. A little while later, the staff heard a commotion, and then the accused emerged from the room with his clothes stained with blood.
Image used for representation only.
Thane (Maharashtra): A 41-year-old man has been arrested for allegedly killing another person at a lodge in Kalyan town of the district, police said on Monday.
The accused was identified as Sandeep Baddhe (41).
According to police, Baddhe had checked into the lodge on Sunday morning.
A man in his early 40s arrived at the lodge in the afternoon and said he wanted to meet Baddhe.
The lodge staff directed him to Baddhe's room. A little while later, the staff heard a commotion, and then the accused emerged from the room with his clothes stained with blood.
He allegedly shouted, "Anil Sanap has not repaid my money and therefore I have done his game (killed him) and nobody should inform police".
As Baddhe left the lodge, the staff entered the room to find the visitor lying in a pool of blood. A sickle was found nearby.
He was soon arrested, said inspector P R Londhe of MFC police station.
The victim was identified as Anil Kondaji Sanap.
Baddhe is suspected to have killed him over a monetary dispute, the police officer said, adding that further probe was on.
Recommended For You
- Marvel Gives Avengers Endgame's 'Fat Thor' an Official Name
- YouTube Finally Gives You More Control Over What Videos You See When You Sign in And in Suggestions
- Game of Thrones' Daenerys Targaryen was Eaten by Her Own Dragon, Suggests Forensic Anthropologist
- Cricket World Cup 2019 | Babar Azam Can Be as Good as Virat Kohli: Grant Flower
- KGF Star Yash and Wife Radhika Pandit Announce Their Second Pregnancy With an Adorable Video
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s