Man 'Jumps' in Front of Metro at Mandi House Station
The man, in his 50s, was rushed to RML Hospital.
Representative image (File photo/ Twitter)
New Delhi: An unidentified man allegedly jumped in front of a moving train at Mandi House metro station here on Friday, police said.
The man, in his 50s, was rushed to RML Hospital, they said. "He allegedly jumped in front of an approaching train at Mandi House metro station," a senior DMRC official said.
The train was coming from Yamuna Bank station and going towards Dwarka side. A PCR call was received around 7:30pm, he said. "Services on nearby section faced a little delay due to the incident," the official said.
Further details are awaited.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Prabhas and Raveena Tandon Dance on 'Tip Tip Barsa Pani' on Nach Baliye 9
- Sophie Turner Dances Arm in Arm with Priyanka Chopra's Mother at Jonas Brothers Concert
- NASA’s Next Moon Landing Will be Powered by The Aitken Supercomputer Made by HP
- Metz M55G2 4K Android TV Review: So Good, it Should Cost a Lot More Than Rs 42,990
- 'Choked' by Husband’s Extreme Love and Affection, UAE Woman Seeks Divorce