Man Kills Wife, Child Before Killing Himself in Haryana
A handwritten note, purportedly by the man identified as Dinesh Kumar, was recovered from the house where in he take responsibility for the deaths, police said.
Image for representation purpose only.
Jhajjar (Haryana): A 35-year-old man allegedly shot his wife and four-year-old daughter to death before killing himself at Ladpur village here, police said on Saturday.
The bodies of Dinesh Kumar, his wife and daughter were found by Kumar's brother when he went to their home on Saturday morning, police said.
A handwritten note, purportedly by Kumar, was recovered from the house where in he take responsibility for the deaths, they said.
Officials said Kumar, a security guard, used his licensed revolver for the killings, officials said.
"The matter is under investigation," said Jhajjar Assistant Superintendent of Police Ashok Kumar. The bodies were sent to the civil hospital for post-mortem.
It is being explored as to why Kumar took the extreme step, officials said.
Recommended For You
- After Hyundai Venue, 2020 Creta SUV to get BlueLink Connectivity with eSIM
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Launched With BS-VI Spec Petrol Engine at Rs 5.14 Lakh
- WATCH | Kapil Dev Recollects His Knock of 175 Against Zimbabwe
- Cricket World Cup 2019 | Shoaib Malik & Sania Mirza Hit Back at Twitter Trolling
- Jasleen Matharu Reportedly Files FIR Against Deepak Thakur, Ranveer Singh Goes on a Selfie Spree at ICC World Cup
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s