Man Kills Wife, Child Before Killing Himself in Haryana
A handwritten note, purportedly by the man identified as Dinesh Kumar, was recovered from the house where in he take responsibility for the deaths, police said.
Image for representation purpose only.
Jhajjar (Haryana): A 35-year-old man allegedly shot his wife and four-year-old daughter to death before killing himself at Ladpur village here, police said on Saturday.
The bodies of Dinesh Kumar, his wife and daughter were found by Kumar's brother when he went to their home on Saturday morning, police said.
A handwritten note, purportedly by Kumar, was recovered from the house where in he take responsibility for the deaths, they said.
Officials said Kumar, a security guard, used his licensed revolver for the killings, officials said.
"The matter is under investigation," said Jhajjar Assistant Superintendent of Police Ashok Kumar. The bodies were sent to the civil hospital for post-mortem.
It is being explored as to why Kumar took the extreme step, officials said.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Manchester United vs Liverpool: Adam Lallana Scores Late to Salvage 1-1 Draw for Liverpool
- Ranveer Singh's Super Romantic Reply to Deepika Padukone's Comment on His Photo is Winning Hearts
- Anushka Sharma Hails 'Crusader' Sunitha Krishnan for Helping Sex Trafficking Victims
- Rafael Nadal Gets Married to His Partner of 14 Years Xisco Perello
- Disha Patani and Tiger Shroff Add Star Power to ISL 2019-20 Opening Ceremony