Man Returning Home After Work Shot Dead Outside Office in Noida
Imran Ahmed, in his 20s, was killed around 8 am outside Uflex Company where he worked as a project supervisor, police said.
Noida: A man was shot dead by unidentified motorcycle-borne assailants outside his office in Sector-60 here on Monday morning, police said.
Imran Ahmed, in his 20s, was killed around 8 am outside Uflex Company where he worked as a project supervisor, they said.
"He was in the night shift and completed work around 7 am. When he was leaving the building around 8 am, some unidentified bike-borne men opened fire at him," Circle Officer, Noida 2nd, Piyush Kumar, said.
The officer said Ahmed was rushed to a hospital with a bullet injury to his neck but he did not survive.
"So far, we have not got any inputs about any dispute at work that could have led to this shooting. We are talking to his family to probe details," he said.
Kumar said a case has been registered at the Sector 58 police station and investigation is underway.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- In Pics: Taking a Sneak Peek into 13 Reasons Why Season 3, Find Out Who Killed Bryce Walker?
- Yezdi Motorcycles to Make India Entry Soon; Instagram, Website Goes Live
- Streaming Now: Sacred Games Gets Bigger in Season 2, It's Game Over for Taapsee Fans
- Hilarious 'Alag Alag' Memes from Ayushmann's 'Dream Girl' Trailer Bring Twitter Together
- A New Microchip Gives Obese People Electric Shocks Each Time They Think About Food