Man Shoots Neighbour After Argument Over Noise in Delhi's Vasant Kunj
Mohit Chabra suffered bullet injuries to his head and his condition is critical.
New Delhi: A 24-year-old man was shot at allegedly by a neighbour following an argument over loud noise when he was hosting a get-together with friends on the terrace of their building in southwest Delhi's Vasant Kunj area, police said Sunday.
The incident took place on Saturday, police said, adding they were informed at midnight about a man being shot by his neighbour after scuffle. On reaching the spot, police learnt that the injured, Mohit Chabra, was taken to a hospital by his family members, a senior police officer said.
The accused, Neeraj, was nabbed from his house. A case was registered and the pistol used in the crime which was procured illegally was recovered from his possession, he added.
Chabra suffered bullet injuries in his head. His condition is critical and is undergoing treatment, he said.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Ragnarok Director Taika Waititi Finally Reveals Who's the Real Star of Thor Love and Thunder
- On Aarav's Birthday, Akshay Kumar Says He is Glad to Be on His Son's Speed Dial
- Russian Goalkeeper Saveli Kononov Gets AK-47 for his Man of the Match Performance
- Internet Sensation Ranu Mondal Speaks Out on Lata Mangeshkar's 'Imitation' Comment
- Apple TV Plus Shows, Prices Compared with Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Hotstar, Zee5