Man Wanted in 2015 Case Escapes from Court Premises in UP, Wife Detained for Helping Him
The man, against whom a non-bailable warrant had been issued, had surrendered moments before escaping.
Muzaffarnagar: A man, against whom a non-bailable warrant had been issued, escaped from custody after surrendering before a court here after it ordered to send him to police custody, officials said today.
Satish escaped from the court premises on Monday evening, they said.
His wife, who had accompanied him to the court, has been detained by police for allegedly helping him escape and is being questioned, they added.
A case of attempt to murder was registered against Satish in 2015.
Recommended For You
- Kia Seltos Unveiled in India: As it Happened
- Priyanka Chopra Shows How to Slay in a Flame Shirt-dress this Summer
- Avengers Endgame Re-releasing in Theatres With New Post Credit Scene and 'Extra Surprises'
- Renault Triber: Top Five Features That Set the Car Apart From Others
- Kendall Jenner's Photos of Outfit Matching Coke Can Puzzle Fans
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s