Man, Woman Kill 65-year-old Father over Property Dispute in Muzaffarnagar; Arrested
Body of Panna Lal, 65, who was missing since February 18, was found at the house of his son at Thanabhawan town in Shamli district.
Image for representation.
Muzaffarnagar: A man and a woman were arrested for allegedly killing their father over property dispute in Shamli district of Uttar Pradesh, police said Sunday.
Body of Panna Lal, 65, who was missing since February 18, was found at the house of his son at Thanabhawan town in Shamli district on Friday, they said.
During investigation it was found that Lal was killed by his son, Sunil Kumar, and daughter, Lata, as there was some property dispute between them, SHO Sandeep Balyan said.
The body has been sent for post-mortem, he said.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Bigg Boss 13 Day 19 Written Update: Rashami Desai Reveals She had Issues with Sidharth Shukla
- Milind Soman and Ankita Konwar Share Vacation Pictures from Iceland
- A Twitter User is Offering to Comment 'Yikes' On Your Ex's Selfie for Just Rs 350
- Kajol Recreates Iconic Simran Pose as 'Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge' Completes 24 Years
- Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg is Defending Free Speech; Yes, You Read That Right