Mandsaur Protest: Rajasthan Police to Check Whether Rahul Violated Traffic Rule
The Rajasthan police said that it will examine whether traffic rules were violated by Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi, who visited the state on way to Madhya Pradesh, on Thursday.
File photo of Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi (PTI)
Jaipur: The Rajasthan police said that it will examine whether traffic rules were violated by Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi, who visited the state on way to Madhya Pradesh, on Thursday.
SP, Chittorgarh, Prasanna Khamesra said that Gandhi had travelled a few kilometres as a pillon rider on a motorcycle from Nimbaheda to up to the Madhya Pradesh border.
At the border, Rahul had alighted from the bike and walked into Madhya Pradesh, he said.
The police official said that there were reports that at one point of time, there were three passengers including Gandhi on the motorcycle. The pillion rider also need to wear a helmet, he said.
"We will look into whether any traffic violation was committed," he said.
DSP Gopi Chand also said that the matter will be looked into.
Gandhi reached Udaipur by a chartered plane in the morning and from there left for Chittorgarh. From Chittorgarh he entered Madhya Pradesh aiming to meet the families of farmers who had died during recent protests in Mandsaur.
Recommended For You
- Alexa on Windows 10 Will Soon Activate on Lock Screen with Microsoft's 19H2 Update
- Mumbai Police Flaunts 'Khaki Swag' after #SareeTwitter Trends on Social Media
- Have You Tried Solving this ‘Maths Meme’ that Has Left People Scratching Their Heads?
- Amala Paul Reacts to Ex-Husband AL Vijay’s Marriage with R Aishwarya
- Watch: Sleeping Man Doesn't Even Wake Up as a Snake is Rescued from His Kurta