Massive Fire in Mumbai's Wadala as Oil Tanker Bursts Into Flames After Crash; 1 Dead
A massive fire broke out in South Mumbai's Wadala area on Monday night after an oil tanker burst into flames underneath the monorail line.
A massive fire broke out in South Mumbai's Wadala area late on Monday night after an oil tanker burst into flames underneath the monorail line. The driver of the tanker was killed while the driver of the other vehicle suffered serious injuries.
The incident took place near Bhakti park at around 10:50 pm.
The police cordoned off the area and five fire tenders managed to douse the flames late in the night.
The city has seen a series of fire accidents lately. In October, a major fire broke out at a slum near the Bandra railway station. According to officials, the fire was caused by a series of cylinder blasts.
On November 13, fire broke out at the BPCL colony in Kurla after a leakage in a pipeline.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Airtel V-Fiber Broadband: 1Gbps Speed, 1000GB Free Data And Plans From Rs 799
- Salman Khan Promises 'Mad Manoranjan' with Bigg Boss 13 Promo, Announces Launch Date
- Is Facebook Ready For TV Battles With Netflix, Apple TV+ and Amazon Video?
- A Pakistani Pop-Singer is Facing Legal Action for Threatening PM Modi with Snakes
- Your Data, Location Might be Tracked with This SIM Card Flaw, Without Your Knowledge