MBOSE SSLC Result 2019: Meghalaya Board Declared Class 10 Results at mbose.in; Where to Check
The MBOSE SSLC result 2019 or the MBOSE 10th results has been released by the Meghalaya Board on its official website at mbose.in.
MBOSE SSLC Result 2019 Declared | The Meghalaya Board of Secondary Education (MBOSE) has declared the MBOSE SSLC Result 2019 or MBSE 10th Results. All the Meghalaya Board students who had appeared for the exam can check their MBOSE SSLC result or MBOSE 10th results on the official website at mbose.in. The students can alternatively check the results through other official websites like megresults.nic.in, meghalayaonline.in, meghalaya.shiksha.
This year, over 50 thousand students have appeared for Meghalaya SSLC Board Exam or Meghalaya Class 10 Board Exams 2019. Last year, the total pass percentage for MBOSE secondary school leaving certificate (SSLC) examination was 83.89 per cent, while it was 54.10 per cent in 2017. MBOSE has already declared Meghalaya Class 12 Commerce and Science result 2019.
MBOSE SSLC 10th Result 2019: How to check
Step 2: Click on the ‘download MBOSE SSLC Result 2019’ link
Step 3: On the new page, enter MBOSE Class 10 registration number, roll number
Step 4: Meghalaya Board 2019 Class 10 Results will appear on the screen
Step 5: Download the Meghalaya SSLC Results and take a print out for further reference.
MBOSE SSLC Results 2019: Check Result via SMS
Students can also check their Meghalaya Board Class 10 Result 2019, Meghalaya Board SSLC Result 2019 via SMS.
Step 1: Type MBOSE10
Step 2: Send it to 56263.
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Launched With BS-VI Spec Petrol Engine at Rs 5.14 Lakh
- Played Pokémon Growing Up? Your Brain May Have a 'Special Region' For It
- Support Pours in From Music Industry After Megadeth Frontman Dave Mustaine Diagnosed With Throat Cancer
- Biker Saves Three Girls from Eve-Teasing, Shows Importance of Mounted Cams in India
- The Apple iPhone 2020 Lineup Expected to Have OLED Displays With 5G Support, Says Ming-Chi Kuo
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s