Medium Intensity Earthquake Hits Rudraprayag District in Uttarakhand
A medium intensity earthquake on Saturday hit Rudraprayag in Uttarakhand, the district which has been jolted by three temblors in less than a week.
(Image only for representational purpose)
New Delhi: A medium intensity earthquake on Saturday hit Rudraprayag in Uttarakhand, the district which has been jolted by three temblors in less than a week.
According to the Ministry of Earth Sciences, the magnitude of the earthquake was 3.2 on the Richter Scale and it occurred at the depth of 5 km at 10:51 PM.
There were no immediate reports of loss of lives or property.
Quakes measuring 5.8 and 3.6 had jolted Rudraprayag on February 6 and 7 respectively.
Recommended For You
- I Realised I can’t Afford to be Arrogant, Says Manoj Bajpayee
- A Company Will Pay You Rs 69,000 to Binge Watch All MCU Movies Before Avengers Endgame Releases
- Bengaluru Artist Pays Special Tribute to Abhinandan Varthaman with a Typewriter
- Trailers This Week: Avengers Endgame Drops New Hints, Vivek Oberoi Traverses PM Narendra Modi's Life
- Lok Sabha Elections: 87,000 WhatsApp Groups Will Bombard Voters With Messages, But How Many Are Linked to Political Parties?
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s