Medium Intensity Earthquake Hits Rudraprayag District in Uttarakhand
A medium intensity earthquake on Saturday hit Rudraprayag in Uttarakhand, the district which has been jolted by three temblors in less than a week.
(Image only for representational purpose)
New Delhi: A medium intensity earthquake on Saturday hit Rudraprayag in Uttarakhand, the district which has been jolted by three temblors in less than a week.
According to the Ministry of Earth Sciences, the magnitude of the earthquake was 3.2 on the Richter Scale and it occurred at the depth of 5 km at 10:51 PM.
There were no immediate reports of loss of lives or property.
Quakes measuring 5.8 and 3.6 had jolted Rudraprayag on February 6 and 7 respectively.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- PUBG Mobile: Payload Mode Lands Today, Here’s Everything You Need to Know
- Soni Razdan and Mukesh Bhatt React to Fake Wedding Card of Alia and Ranbir Kapoor
- In Pics: Malaika Arora Rings in Her 46th Birthday with Arjun Kapoor, Akshay Kumar, Kareena Kapoor
- Sara Ali Khan's Bikini Pics from Sri Lankan Getaway Are Proof of Beachside Vacay Done Right
- Reliance Jio All-In-One Rs 222 Plan Vs. Airtel Rs 249 And Vodafone Rs 229 Recharge