Merger of Services Won't Hurt Officers' Seniority, Says Railway Board Chairman
The Railway Board Chairman VK Yadav said the merger would not cost officers their seniority.
New Delhi: Railway Board Chairman V.K. Yadav said on Thursday that all officers would continue to work in their specialised services till modalities were worked out regarding cadre merger.
Yadav also told reporters here that the railways would ensure that not even a single officer was disadvantaged in their career progression.
He made these remarks amid fears among officers that the merger of railway services would cost them seniority.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Kartik Aaryan's Birthday Gift to Mother is a Swanky Mini Cooper Car Ahead of Love Aaj Kal Release
- ISL 2019-20: Mumbai City FC Become 1st Team to do League Double Over Bengaluru FC
- Reliance Jio Q3 2019-20 Results: Subscriber Base Jumps to 370 Million as of December 31, 2019
- Hockey India Contributes 25,000 US Dollars for Australian Bushfire Victims
- Good News For WhatsApp Users as Facebook Backs Down on Adverts, But There is a Catch