Mexican Tourist Dies Shortly After Eating Breakfast in Himachal Pradesh's Kullu, Reason Unknown
Roman, the deceased, is said to have had breakfast at a restaurant in Manikaran when he felt uneasiness but the cause of death is yet to be found.
Shimla: A 29-year-old Mexican tourist died on Tuesday at a primary health centre in Himachal Pradesh's Kullu district, police said.
Roman, the deceased, is said to have had breakfast at a restaurant in Manikaran when he felt uneasiness, Kullu Superintendent of Police Gaurav Singh said, adding that the cause of death is yet to be found.
Two other foreigners, who were at the restaurant, brought Roman to a nearby health centre for treatment around 11 am but he was declared dead an hour later, Singh said.
After getting a call, a police team arrived at the heath facility, the police officer said.
Roman's belongings, including his passport, could not be ascertained so far, he said, adding that the body has been taken to Kullu Regional Hospital for autopsy.
Proceedings are being carried out under Section 174 (police to enquire and report on suicide) of the Code of Criminal Procedure at the Kullu police station, Singh said.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Karan Patel, Ankita Bhargava Welcome Baby Girl
- Trump Makes Twitter Record by Tweeting 123 Times in Couple of Hours Amid Impeachment Charges
- Football in Snow: Watch Real Kashmir FC Players Practice for I-League in Srinagar
- Tata Motors Offers Year-End Discounts Worth Rs 1 Lakh
- Airtel Users Can Make Voice Calls on Wi-Fi But You Need Airtel Xstream Broadband