MHA to Review Security Situation Shortly as MoS Home Accuses Oppn of Fuelling Anti-CAA Protests
he prevailing situation of the country will be reviewed threadbare by the Home Ministry in the meeting, the officials said.
Amit Shah speaks during the debate on Citizenship (Amendment) Bill in Lok Sabha . (File photo: PTI)
New Delhi: The Home Ministry will review the security situation in the country on Thursday evening amid violent protests against the Citizenship (Amendment) Act, officials said.
Union Home Minister Amit Shah, NSA Ajit Doval, MoS for Home G Kishan Reddy and Union Home Secretary Ajay Kumar Bhalla are expected to attend the meeting around 7pm, sources told News18. The prevailing situation of the country will be reviewed threadbare by the Home Ministry in the meeting, the officials said.
Opposition parties fuelling protests against Citizenship Amendment Act, said MoS Home GK Reddy.
(With PTI inputs)
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Bigg Boss 13: Fans Love Shehnaz Gill, Rashami Desai Singing Illegal Weapon, Watch Video
- Bigg Boss 13 Day 119 Written Updates: Salman Khan Evicts Shefali Jariwala, Sidharth Shukla Wins Elite Membership
- Australian Open 2020 Rafael Nadal vs Nick Kyrgios LIVE Score and Updates: Nadal Beats Kyrgios in 4 Sets, Through to Quarters
- WhatsApp Users Beware: This Simple Trick Can Save Your Phone From Being Hacked
- Kids Have This Really Cool Trick With Apple AirPods to Talk Without Actually Speaking