MHT CET Law Result 2019: Maha Directorate of Higher Education Declares CET LLB Result Today at mhtcet2019.mahaonline.gov.in
The Maharashtra Directorate of Higher Education announced MHT Common Entrance Test result for LLB today on the official website mhtcet2019.mahaonline.gov.in
MHT CET Law Result 2019 | The Maharashtra Directorate of Higher Education has declared the MHT CET LLB Result 2019 on June 17 (Monday). The law result of Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MHT CET) for the 2019 academic batch got uploaded at Maharashtra state Common Entrance Test Cell’s official website mhtcet2019.mahaonline.gov.in and is available for download in PDF version.
The declared MHT CET Law Result 2019 contains name, roll number and total scored marks out of 150 of qualifying candidates. The direct link for downloading the MHT CET Law Result 2019 is still live and can be accessed by clicking here.
Earlier, on June 4, the MHT CET Result 2019 for Engineering, Agriculture, Pharmacy, Dairy Technology, Fishery Science courses were declared.
MHT CET Law Result 2019: Steps to download the PDF List
Below are given steps for downloading MHT CET Law Result 2019 in online mode from state Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra portal:
Step 1: Visit the official homepage mhtcet2019.mahaonline.gov.in
Step 2: On right side there is link reading ‘download MHT CET 2019 Law Result declaration’ under important exam-date section
Step 3: Click on it and the complete MHT CET Law Result 2019 in PDF file will open
Step 4: Search your roll number and know your scores
Step 5: Download the soft copy of MAH CET 2019 result
The Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MHT CET) was held on June 1.
Recommended For You
- India Drawn Alongside Qatar in 2nd Round of 2022 FIFA World Cup and 2023 AFC Asian Cup Qualifiers
- Is Chunky Panday the First Confirmed Celebrity Contestant of Salman Khan's Bigg Boss 13?
- Priyanka Chopra Posts Special Note to 'J Sister' Sophie Turner After Emmy Nomination
- Why is The OxygenOS 9.5.9 Not Available For Many OnePlus 7 Pro Users in India Even Now?
- Big Tech Quartet's Antitrust Hearing Highlights Their Sheer Might and Murky Policies