Militant Belonging to Banned ULFA(I) Arrested in Assam
The cadre, identified as Surajit Limboo alias Rituparna Asom, had gone missing from his home in Sapekhati on September 6 last year to join the banned organisation, a police officer said.
Guwahati: A cadre belonging to the banned United Liberation Front of Assamn-Independent (ULFA-I) was arrested Sunday from Charaideo district, police said. The cadre has been identified as Surajit Limboo alias Rituparna Asom, a spokesperson of the Assam Police said.
The ULFA(I) cadre was arrested from No 1 Dhuniya Pathar area under the jurisdiction of Sapekhati police station of the district.
The spokesperson said Limboo had gone missing from his home in Sapekhati on September 6 last year to join the banned organisation.
Recommended For You
- Prabhas Expresses Happiness on Chandrayaan-2 Launch, Talks About 'Baahubali' Connection
- Watch: Scary Video of Spider with a Human-like Face on its Back Goes Viral
- German Woman Tries to Buy Audi Car with 'Monopoly' Money, Gets Busted
- Xiaomi Redmi K20 vs Realme X: Battle for the Value Champion Heats up
- Xiaomi Redmi K20, K20 Pro go on Sale Today: Price, Launch Offers and More