Militants Hurl Grenade at Security Forces in Jammu & Kashmir's Pulwama
Around 7.50 pm militants hurled a grenade at a joint naka of Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) and police at the main chowk in Pulwama, a police official said.
Image for representation only. (PTI Photo)
Militants hurled a grenade at security forces in Jammu and Kashmir's Pulwama district on Sunday but it did not explode, police said. Around 7.50 pm militants hurled a grenade at a joint naka of Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) and police at the main chowk in Pulwama, a police official said.
The grenade fell on the roadside and did not explode, he said. Later, it was disposed of by a bomb disposal squad, he added.
Support the daily wage earners who have been hit the hardest by the COVID-19 crisis. Click here to contribute to the cause. #IndiaGives
The daily News18 Coronavirus COVID-19 newsletter - Get your copy here.
Recommended For You
- Kanika Kapoor Tests COVID-19 Positive for 5th Time, Doctors Say She is Stable
- PM CARES Relief Fund: Here is How You Can Contribute to Combat The COVID Pandemic
- 'A War-Zone': Mumbai Nurse Recalls First Day at Hospital Treating Coronavirus Patients
- Van Gogh Painting Allegedly Stolen in Midnight Heist from Dutch Museum amid Coronavirus Lockdown
- Janhvi Kapoor Pens an Emotional Post Amidst Self-isolation; Read Here