Militants Hurl Grenade on Security Forces in Pulwama; None Injured
The police said the grenade exploded by the roadside but failed to cause damage to life and property.
File photo of security personnel posted in J&K.
Srinagar: Militants hurled a grenade on security forces in Pulwama district of Jammu and Kashmir on Tuesday but no one was injured in the attack, police said.
The militants lobbed the grenade towards the security forces posted near the State Bank of India branch at Pulwama Chowk, a police official said.
He said the grenade exploded by the roadside.
There were no reports of anyone getting injured in the explosion, he added.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Rafael Nadal Gets Married to His Partner of 14 Years Xisco Perello
- Sorry Pixel 4 But iPhone Users Can Get Free Unlimited Storage on Google Photos
- Google Pixel 4 Face Unlock is so Unsecure, You May as Well Not Bother Using it
- TRAI to Decide on Jio, Airtel And Vodafone Battle For How Long Your Phone Should Ring
- Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg is Defending Free Speech; Yes, You Read That Right