Ministry of Home Affairs Website Hacked
The Ministry of Home Affairs website was hacked on Sunday, prompting authorities to temporarily block it, an official said.
New Delhi: The Ministry of Home Affairs website was hacked on Sunday, prompting authorities to temporarily block it, an official said.
The MHA website was immediately blocked by the National Informatics Centre after hacking was noticed.
Computer emergency response teams are looking into the incident, the official said.
Last month, suspected Pakistan-affiliated operatives had hacked the official website of the elite National Security Guard (NSG) and defaced it with a profanity-laden message against the Prime Minister and anti-India content.
More than 700 websites of various central and state government departments were hacked in the past four years and a total of 8,348 persons were arrested for their involvement in cyber crimes, according to official data released this month.
Recommended For You
- Manmarziyaan was A Good Crossover Even for Anurag Kashyap, Says Taapsee Pannu
- Happy Holi 2019: From Rang Barse to Badri Ki Dulhania, Turn on the Festive Vibe With These Songs
- Holi 2019: 5 Bollywood Films That Will Not Remain Same Without Festival of Colours
- Decoding The Voluntary Code of Ethics Binding FB, Twitter, WhatsApp, TikTok During 2019 Polls
- Hey Siri, New Apple AirPods Are Priced From Rs 14,900; H1 Chip And Longer Battery Life On Board
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s