Minor Among Three Killed in Lightning Strikes at Chhattisgarh's Korba
Police said that the lightning which was accompanied by torrential rainfall claimed three lives in separate incidents in the Korba district of the state.
Korba (Chhattisgarh): Three people, including a minor, were killed in separate incidents of lightning strikes in Korba district of Chhattisgarh, police said on Saturday.
Rains lashed several parts of the district on Friday evening and lightning strikes at separate places left three people dead, a senior police official said.
In the incident that took place in Kartala police station area, the deceased identified as Ramprasad Rathiya (40) had taken shelter under a tree to protect himself from rains when he was hit by lightning and died on the spot.
A similar incident took place in Devralmal village under Urga police station area, in which 17-year-old Vikas Kumar died, he explained. In the third incident, the victim, Dev Prasad (23), was standing in front of his house in Rampur police outpost area when he was struck by lightning.
Recommended For You
- Renault Triber Unveiled in India, Gets 7 Seats and a Modular Cabin
- KTM RC 125 ABS launched at Rs 1.47 Lakh in India
- Can You Trust Facebook’s Libra Cryptocurrency? Initial Regulatory Indicators Aren’t Exactly Positive
- Xiaomi Sells More Than 100,000 Mi TVs in Just 9 Minutes During 618 Sales in China
- Apple Rolls Out The iOS 13 Beta 2 For Developers: Here is Everything That it Brings to Your iPhone
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s