Minor Girl Molested by 52-year-old Dentist at Clinic in South East Delhi
The victim's mother complained that the dentist had touched her 15-year-old daughter 'inappropriately' during a check-up on November 26 and 28.
New Delhi: A minor girl was allegedly molested by a 52-year-old dentist when she had gone for a check up at his clinic in South East Delhi's Kalkaji area, police said on Wednesday.
According to a complaint lodged by the victim's mother, the dentist touched her 15-year-old daughter "inappropriately" on November 26 and 28.
A case was registered on Sunday under relevant sections of the Indian Penal Code and the Protection of Children from Sexual Offences (POCSO) Act at the Kalkaji police station, Deputy Commissioner of Police (South East) Chinmoy Biswal said.
The statement of the girl was recorded by the magistrate, following which the dentist was arrested, he said.
The accused is presently in judicial custody, he added.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Janhvi Kapoor, Vijay Deverakonda to Come Together for Puri Jagannadh's Next?
- Bigg Boss 13 Day 75 Written Updates: Salman Khan Evicts Hindustani Bhau on Weekend Ka Vaar
- PhonePe Clocks 5 Billion Transactions And Registers 5X Growth in The Past Year
- He is a Dabangg Player: Salman Khan on MS Dhoni
- Man Orders iPhone 11 Pro Worth Rs 93,000 from Flipkart, Receives Fake Phone Instead