Missing 4-year-old Boy Found Unconscious With Wounds on Face, Reunited With Family in Ghaziabad
The boy could not remember his father's name. The police sent out "missing boy information" on social media, and distributed related pamphlets to trace the boy's family.
Image for representation. (Image: PTI)
Ghaziabad: A missing minor boy was reunited with his family here on Monday, officials said.
Mohammad Aahad, 4, was found in unconscious and wounded condition near a five store hotel in Kushambi area here, police said.
"The child had deep cuts on his face. After getting information, the police rushed the boy to a nearby hospital, where he underwent plastic surgery as part of his treatment," said DIG Upendra Agarwal.
The boy could not remember his father's name. The police sent out "missing boy information" on social media, and distributed related pamphlets to trace the boy's family, the DIG said.
All the police stations in NCR were alerted about the matter.
On Sunday, the police received information that a missing report had been registered at Karawal Nagar Police Station in northeast Delhi.
Based on information of local police here, one Mohammad Dilshad reached the hospital where Aahad was receiving treatment.
Dilshad said his son went missing on May 15 and a missing report had been lodged at Krawal Nagar police station under section 363 IPC, the DIG said.
The child was handed over to his family members after completion of formalities, Agarwal said.
Recommended For You
- ICC World Cup 2019: When School Kids Enjoyed the Hardik Pandya-KL Rahul Show
- This Cricket World Cup, New Zealander Jimmy Neesham's Dry Humour is the Real Winner
- Kia Seltos SUV Unveiled in India, Gets Connectivity Features and 10.25-inch Touchscreen
- Priyanka Chopra Shows How to Slay in a Flame Shirt-dress this Summer
- Varun Dhawan, Dhanush Express Sadness After Shikhar Dhawan Ruled Out of ICC World Cup 2019
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s