GET Stock QuotesNews18 APP
News18 English
»
1-min read

Mobile Phone Explodes in Man's Pocket While He was Having Lunch at Mumbai Restaurant

The man sustained minor injuries due to phone explosion and was later admitted to the hospital.

News18.com

Updated:June 6, 2018, 2:38 PM IST
facebookTwittergoogleskypewhatsapp
Mobile Phone Explodes in Man's Pocket While He was Having Lunch at Mumbai Restaurant
The scene from a Mumbai restaurant where a phone exploded in man's pocket on June 4, 2018.
Loading...
New Delhi: In a dreadful incident, a man’s mobile phone exploded in his pocket while he was having lunch at a Mumbai restaurant in Bhandup area.

The incident on June 4 was caught on CCTV and showed how everyone was jolted out of their senses once the phone exploded. The video shows the man jumping off his seat, throwing away the phone from his shirt's front pocket as fumes come out from his phone and spread in the restaurant. Struck by panic and horror, other people in the restaurant can be seen running out from the place.

The man sustained minor injuries due to phone explosion and was later admitted to the hospital.




In March, a teenager died in Kheriakani district of Odisha after an old Nokia 5233 phone exploded while she was on a call with a relative.
Read full article
Loading...
Next Story
Next Story

Also Watch

facebookTwittergoogleskypewhatsapp

Live TV

Loading...
Loading...