Moderate Intensity Earthquake Hits Kullu in Himachal Pradesh
The tremors were felt in and around Kullu district at 12.52 am Saturday and the epicentre was at a dept of 10 km
Representative image. (Reuters)
Shimla: A moderate intensity earthquake measuring 3.8 hit Himachal Pradesh's Kullu district Saturday, the Meteorological Department said.
The tremors were felt in and around Kullu district at 12.52 am Saturday and the epicentre was at a dept of 10 km, it said.
However, there were no immediate reports of any loss of life or damage to property.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Why Are Apps on Your iPhone Requesting For Bluetooth? iOS 13 Reveals The Secrets
- Has Your OnePlus 7 or OnePlus 7 Pro Received The Android 10 Update?
- Scientists Just Created Picture of What Our Ancient Ancestor Looked Like Using DNA
- Tom Hiddleston Reveals Chris Hemsworth Punched Him While Filming The Avengers
- Sony Bravia A9G OLED Master Series Review: The TV to Buy If You Are Rich Enough