Modi Condemns Istanbul Airport Attack, Calls it 'Inhuman'
Prime Minister Narendra Modi condemned and termed the Istanbul terror attack as inhuman and horrific.
File Photo of Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
New Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Wednesday condemned the terror attack in Istanbul, terming it as inhuman and horrific.
"Attack in Istanbul is inhuman & horrific. I condemn it strongly. My thoughts are with bereaved families. May the injured recover quickly," he said in a tweet.
Suspected Islamic State group suicide bombers targeted the international terminal of Istanbul's Ataturk airport, killing at least 36 people and wounding many others.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Bigg Boss 13 was Out of My Comfort Zone, Says Tehseen Poonawalla
- Bride Calls off Marriage after Groom Breaks into Drunk 'Nagin Dance'
- PUBG Mobile Club Open 2019: Entity Gaming and SouL Qualify For Global Finals
- BCCI Plans Significant Changes to Key Lodha Reforms at AGM on December 1
- Vodafone's New Rs 225 Prepaid Plan Offers Unlimited Voice Calls, 4GB Data for 48 Days