PM Modi Expresses Anguish Over London Terror Attack
The Prime Minister condemned the attacks in London, terming them as “shocking”.
File picture of Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
New Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday condemned the attacks in London, terming them as “shocking”.
Two terror attacks at central London landmarks left at least six persons dead and 30 others injured. Three terror suspects were shot dead by the police.
Attacks in London are shocking & anguishing. We condemn them. My thoughts are with families of the deceased & prayers with the injured.
— Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) June 4, 2017
“Attacks in London are shocking & anguishing. We condemn them. My thoughts are with families of the deceased & prayers with the injured,” the Prime Minister said in a tweet.
The attack took place at London Bridge and Borough Market. It was the third terror attack to strike the UK this year, after a man drove a car into pedestrians on Westminster Bridge in March and the bomb attack on an Ariana Grande concert in Manchester two weeks ago.
On 22 May, 22 people were killed and 116 injured in a suicide bombing at Manchester Arena.
Recommended For You
- Simmba: Ranveer Singh-Sara Ali Khan’s Tere Bin Will Take You Back to Yash Chopra’s Romantic Songs
- PUBG Vikendi Snow Map to be Released on 20 December 2018: Watch Video
- Fashion Trends Poo Flaunted in Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham are Relevant Even After 17 Years
- Meet The Manipur Startup Recreating Tea With Grandma's Secret Recipes Filled With Nostalgia
- YouTube's 'Chill' Response to the Most Disliked Video Gets a Thumbs Down From Fans
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s