PM Modi Expresses Anguish Over London Terror Attack
The Prime Minister condemned the attacks in London, terming them as “shocking”.
File picture of Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
New Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday condemned the attacks in London, terming them as “shocking”.
Two terror attacks at central London landmarks left at least six persons dead and 30 others injured. Three terror suspects were shot dead by the police.
Attacks in London are shocking & anguishing. We condemn them. My thoughts are with families of the deceased & prayers with the injured.
— Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) June 4, 2017
“Attacks in London are shocking & anguishing. We condemn them. My thoughts are with families of the deceased & prayers with the injured,” the Prime Minister said in a tweet.
The attack took place at London Bridge and Borough Market. It was the third terror attack to strike the UK this year, after a man drove a car into pedestrians on Westminster Bridge in March and the bomb attack on an Ariana Grande concert in Manchester two weeks ago.
On 22 May, 22 people were killed and 116 injured in a suicide bombing at Manchester Arena.
Recommended For You
- Nick Jonas Makes His Relationship With Priyanka Chopra Official With This Romantic Instagram Video
- Ocean's 8 Film Review: All-Female Cast Let Down By Male Director and Production Crew
- Opinion - Why 2019 Suzuki Jimny Makes a Perfect Case for the Indian Market?
- Japan Volcano Featured in James Bond Movie Erupts, Ejecting Smoke and Rocks
- Divya Seth Shah to Play Manmohan Singh's Wife in The Accidental Prime Minister