While the Kerala and Madhya Pradesh governments issued some relaxations in the Covid lockdown of their states, the Rajasthan government imposed a weekend curfew.
Here are all details about the new orders:
• Starting from Saturday 5 pm to Monday 5 am, the state will observe a curfew between 5 pm and 5 am every day.
• All government and private offices with more than 10 employees can function with 50% staff capacity following COVID protocol.
• Restaurants are permitted to function with 50% sitting capacity.
• Lockdown relaxations will be issued in the state from June 17 based on the average weekly test positivity rate (TPR).
• Local bodies with TPR of less than 8% will have limited restrictions.
• Partial lockdown in places with 8-20% TPR.
• Full lockdown for 20-30% TPR areas.
• A triple lockdown will be initiated in areas with TPR above 30%.
As of June 14, there are 147 local bodies with a TPR less than 8%, 716 between 8-20%, 146 in the 20-30% and 25 with a TPR above 30%.
The average weekly TPR will be reviewed every Wednesday by the district administration and the changes in the lockdown status for the local bodies will be communicated by them.
• Activities in industrial and agricultural sectors will be allowed in all local bodies.
• Transportation will be provided to workers in these areas.
• Shops selling essential goods will be open every day from 7 am to 7 pm.
• Akshaya Kendras will be open from Monday to Friday.
• Central , State Government Offices, Public Sector Undertakings, Government Companies, Commissions, Corporations and Autonomous Institutions will be allowed to operate with 25% staff on a rotation basis from June 17.
• Government Secretariat would function with up to 50% of the staff on a rotation basis.
• Banks will continue to operate only on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
• Participation in weddings and funeral services will continue to be limited to 20.
• No social gatherings or public events are allowed.
• Only home delivery and takeaway will be allowed from restaurants, no dine-in.
• Tourism, recreation, and crowded indoor activities including malls are not allowed.
• Bevco outlets and bars can open from 9 am to 7 pm and slots should be booked through the app.
• All shops (with up to 50% staff) will be allowed to operate from 7 am to 7 pm, in areas with a TPR of up to 8%.
• Private companies will be allowed to operate with 50% employees from June 17.
• In local bodies where the TPR is 8-20%, only essential shops will be allowed to operate from 7 am to 7 pm.
• Other shops will be open only on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
• Private companies with 50% staff can operate on these days.
• Where TPR is above 20%, other shops will open only on Fridays.
• All social, political, sports, entertainment, religious gatherings will be prohibited.
• Schools, colleges and educatioal centres will remain shut.
• All religious places will not be allowed to admit more than 6 people at a time.
• All government offices, autonomous bodies will open at 100 per cent capacity and 100 per cent staff.
• All shops and commercial establishments will be allowed to reopen from 9 am to 8 pm.
• Cinema houses, threaters and swimming pools will remain shut.