MP Woman Gives Birth to Baby with Two Heads, Three Hands
Babita Ahirwar on Saturday delivered a baby, weighing 3.3 kg and having conjoined heads, three hands and four palms.
Vidisha: A 23-year-old woman has given birth to a boy with two heads and three hands at a hospital in Madhya Pradesh's Vidisha district, an official said on Monday.
Babita Ahirwar on Saturday delivered the baby, weighing 3.3 kg and having conjoined heads, three hands and four palms, Vidisha district hospital's civil surgeon Sanjay Khare said.
Soon after birth, the child was kept in the hospital's Intensive Care Unit (ICU) as he was unwell, the woman's husband Jaswant Ahirwar said.
But, after his condition deteriorated, he was shifted to a hospital in Bhopal for advanced health care, he said.
Jaswant Ahirwar, a labourer who is a resident of Suja village, located around 60 km from here, said he got married to Babita last year and the boy was their first child.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Data Protection Law Gets Closer to Reality With Stiff Penalties for Data Leaks And Breaches
- Inside Edge 2 Review: The Game Gets Murkier and More Thrilling
- Counterfeit Xiaomi Products Worth Rs 13 Lakhs Seized From Delhi's Gaffar Market
- India vs West Indies | Our Responsibility is to Support Rishabh Pant: Virat Kohli
- Former Mumbai Cricketer Robin Morris Arrested Over Alleged Kidnapping: Report