Mulayam Singh Discharged from Private Hospital in Gurgaon, Back in Lucknow
Mulayam Singh Yadav was admitted to Medanta Hospital on Monday after being flown from Lucknow, an SP spokesperson had said.
File photo of Mulayam Singh Yadav. (PTI)
Gurgaon: Samajwadi Party founder Mulayam Singh Yadav was discharged from a private hospital here on Wednesday, two days after he was admitted at the facility, party sources said.
He underwent check-up at the Gurgaon hospital and has now gone back to Lucknow, they said.
Yadav was admitted to Medanta Hospital on Monday after being flown from Lucknow, an SP spokesperson had said.
The 79-year-old leader was admitted to Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences in Lucknow on Sunday for a routine check-up after his blood sugar level rose. He was discharged after a few hours.
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath had met Yadav at his residence in Lucknow and enquired about his health on Monday.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- U2 Mumbai Concert: Ranveer-Deepika Wear Fanny Packs, Sachin Tendulkar Attends
- Priyanka Chopra Wraps up The White Tiger, Reminds RajKummar Rao to Keep Sending Memes
- 'Cowards': Hallmark Channel Faces Flak for Pulling Ads Featuring Lesbian Couple Marrying, Kissing
- Dell Latitude 7400 2-in-1 Review: A Business Laptop With a Pleasing Personality
- Bigg Boss 13: Kamya Punjabi Slams Madhurima Tuli for Insulting the Transgender Community