Mulayam Singh Discharged from Private Hospital in Gurgaon, Back in Lucknow
Mulayam Singh Yadav was admitted to Medanta Hospital on Monday after being flown from Lucknow, an SP spokesperson had said.
File photo of Mulayam Singh Yadav. (PTI)
Gurgaon: Samajwadi Party founder Mulayam Singh Yadav was discharged from a private hospital here on Wednesday, two days after he was admitted at the facility, party sources said.
He underwent check-up at the Gurgaon hospital and has now gone back to Lucknow, they said.
Yadav was admitted to Medanta Hospital on Monday after being flown from Lucknow, an SP spokesperson had said.
The 79-year-old leader was admitted to Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences in Lucknow on Sunday for a routine check-up after his blood sugar level rose. He was discharged after a few hours.
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath had met Yadav at his residence in Lucknow and enquired about his health on Monday.
Recommended For You
- 'Tum Se Achcha Kaun Hai' Actress Aarti Chabria Ties the Knot With Boyfriend Visharad Beedassy
- AIFF's Denial to Rumours of ISL Getting Top Division Status is Appalling: I-League Champions Chennai City FC
- India vs West Indies | Bhuvneshwar Back to Bowling, Unlikely to Return for West Indies Clash
- Kabir Singh Box Office Collection Day 4: Shahid Kapoor-Kiara Advani Starrer Earns Rs 88 Crore
- One Pilot Dead, Other Ejected Safely After 2 Eurofighter Jets Crashed in Germany
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s