Mulayam Singh Yadav Hospitalised in Mumbai for Abdominal Health Issues
The 80-year-old leader, who is also former Defence minister, came to a private hospital here three days back on the advice of doctors, sources said.
File image of Mulayam Singh Yadav. (Image: PTI)
Mumbai: Samajwadi Party founder and former Uttar Pradesh chief Mulayam Singh Yadav has been admitted to a hospital here for some abdominal health issues, sources said on Sunday.
The 80-year-old leader, who is also former Defence minister, came to a private hospital here three days back on the advice of doctors, they said.
"He has been admitted to a private hospital here for abdominal complaints," a close aide of the leader said.
Yadav was advised to shift to Mumbai and he came here three days back, he said.
"He is likely to be discharged today, but it depends on the doctors' examination and their satisfaction with his response to medication," he added.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- 'Kya Be G***u': Martin Guptill Abusing Chahal on Live Television Leaves Rohit Sharma and Fans in Splits
- Jackie Shroff Has Won the 'LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Tinder' Meme. Y'all Can Go Home
- Grammys 2020: Nick Jonas Has the Best Response to Fans Pointing Out What Was Stuck in His Teeth
- Want Dark Mode on WhatsApp Web Also? Here's How to Enable it on Chrome, Firefox And Opera
- This Compilation of Kobe Bryant and His Daughter Gianna's On-Court Moments Has Left Fans in Tears