Mumbai Commuters Hit as Trains Run Late, Cancelled Today
According to the Western Railway, two trains have been cancelled, while five of them have been temporarily terminated due to derailment of tamping machine on Palghar and Kevla Road line.
Image for representation.
According to the Western Railway, two trains have been cancelled, while five of them have been temporarily terminated due to derailment of tamping machine on Palghar and Kevla Road line. The trains that had already departed from Palghar and were supposed to reach Mumbai are delayed by nearly one and a half hours.
Due to derailment on UP Thr line between PLG-KLV, following trains have been short terminated at various stations— DRM WR MumbaiCentral (@drmbct) December 1, 2018
1. 12902 Gujrat mail- at Dadar
2. 12928 Baroda Exp- at Dadar
3. 59442 Ahmedabad pass- at Dadar
4. 59024 BL Fast pass- at Borivali
5. 19218 Sau Janta Exp- at Borivali
Meanwhile, the Railway have said that maintenance work will be underway on tracks on December 1 and 2.
They further informed that a few trains have been cancelled for today and tomorrow due to repair work.
19316 Indore-Lingampalli Express of 01/12/18 is cancelled ex Indore & 19315 Lingampalli-Indore Exp of 02/12/18 Ex Lingampalli is cancelled for want of rake, as pairing rake running late. Inconvenience is highly regretted. @RatlamDRM #WRUpdates— Western Railway (@WesternRly) December 1, 2018
Recommended For You
- Bigg Boss 12 Evicted Contestant Jasleen Matharu Calls Her Affair With Anup Jalota a 'Stupid Prank'
- In Pics: Proud Mommy Kareena Cheers On As Taimur Wins First Medal at His School's Sports Day
- PUBG Winter Map, Vikendi, Revealed at Game Awards 2018: Watch Video
- Koffee With Karan: KJO's 2.4 Lakh Coat, Badshah-Diljit's Branded Outfit Will Make Your Wallets Cry
- Qualcomm Unveils Snapdragon 8cx Processor For PC; Promises 'Extreme' Power