Mumbai Commuters Hit as Trains Run Late, Cancelled Today
According to the Western Railway, two trains have been cancelled, while five of them have been temporarily terminated due to derailment of tamping machine on Palghar and Kevla Road line.
Image for representation.
According to the Western Railway, two trains have been cancelled, while five of them have been temporarily terminated due to derailment of tamping machine on Palghar and Kevla Road line. The trains that had already departed from Palghar and were supposed to reach Mumbai are delayed by nearly one and a half hours.
Due to derailment on UP Thr line between PLG-KLV, following trains have been short terminated at various stations— DRM WR MumbaiCentral (@drmbct) December 1, 2018
1. 12902 Gujrat mail- at Dadar
2. 12928 Baroda Exp- at Dadar
3. 59442 Ahmedabad pass- at Dadar
4. 59024 BL Fast pass- at Borivali
5. 19218 Sau Janta Exp- at Borivali
Meanwhile, the Railway have said that maintenance work will be underway on tracks on December 1 and 2.
They further informed that a few trains have been cancelled for today and tomorrow due to repair work.
19316 Indore-Lingampalli Express of 01/12/18 is cancelled ex Indore & 19315 Lingampalli-Indore Exp of 02/12/18 Ex Lingampalli is cancelled for want of rake, as pairing rake running late. Inconvenience is highly regretted. @RatlamDRM #WRUpdates— Western Railway (@WesternRly) December 1, 2018
Recommended For You
- TRAI Directs Broadcasters as Well as Cable TV And DTH Operators on Channel Genres And Listing
- New Pics from Priyanka Chopra-Nick Jonas' 'Haldi' Ceremony are Here
- Churches No Longer Have to Hold Prayer Services Every Sunday: Canon Law
- 2019 Ford Endeavour Launched in India for Rs 28.19 Lakh, Gets Manual in 2.2L Engine
- Bhabhiji Ghar Par Hain Actress Saumya Tandon's House Catches Fire
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s