Mumbai: Elphinstone Station To be Renamed as Prabhadevi
The new name will come to effect from the midnight of July 18, that is from July 19, an official statement from the Western Railway said on Tuesday.
The decision to change the name of Elphinstone station to Prabhadevi was passed in the winter session of the Maharashtra Assembly in 2016. (Image courtesy: Western Railway/Twitter)
Mumbai: The decision to change the name of suburban Elphinstone station on the Western Railway to Prabhadevi will come into effect from midnight, an official statement from the Western Railway said on Tuesday.
The statement said that necessary changes were being made to the station boards, indicators and PA system for the benefit of passengers.
The station code for Prabhadevi will be PBHD, it said.
The decision to change the name of the station to Prabhadevi was passed in the winter session of the Maharashtra Assembly in Nagpur on December 16, 2016.
Recommended For You
- Erica Farnandes-Parth Samthaan's Kasautii Zindagii Kay Gets a New Villain in Alka Amin
- Bizarre: 4-Year-Old Australian Boy Claims to be Reincarnation of Princess Diana
- 'Virat Kohli' is a TikTok Star and No We aren't Talking About Team India Captain
- Netflix Set to Roll Out a More Affordable Subscription Plan For India; Could be Priced Around Rs 300
- Watch: Airline Passenger Caught Using Toes to Scroll Through In-Flight Entertainment