Mumbai Suburban Train Services Hit After Bandra-Bound Train Coach Derails
Suburban train services in Mumbai were briefly affected as a Bandra-bound train derailed at around 11.30 am. The wheel of the front trolley of a coach derailed, no one was injured.
Representative image. (Getty Images)
Mumbai: Suburban train services were briefly affected as a local train coach derailed between Kings Circle and Mahim stations here on Wednesday, officials said.
The incident took place on the CSMT-Bandra route where a Bandra-bound train derailed at around 11.30 am. The wheel of the front trolley of a coach derailed, officials said. There are no reports of anyone sustaining injuries in the incident, officials said.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Kohli Just 'Invited' the Internet to Meme His Comical Photo and Desi Fans Didn't Disappoint
- Love Aaj Kal Box Office Day 4: Kartik Aaryan, Sara Ali Khan's Film Earns Rs 31.26 Cr
- Indians Pay More For Mobile & Broadband, if Subscriptions For Netflix And More Are Bundled
- PUBG Mobile 0.17.0 Update to Bring Sight For UZI, DBS Shotgun, Amusement Park and More
- This Company is Making N95 Respirator Mouth Masks with 'Facial Recognition' Technology