Mumbai Woman Dies After Boyfriend Slaps Her For Talking to Another Man
Seeta Pradhan was slapped by her boyfriend Raju Pujari Yallapa on Saturday after he saw her talking to another person near a public toilet.
Mumbai: A 35-year-old woman died after she was allegedly hit by her male friend near Mankhurd railway station in the metropolis.
Seeta Pradhan was slapped by her boyfriend Raju Pujari Yallapa on Saturday after he saw her talking to another person near a public toilet in the eastern suburb.
The police said the woman died en route to a hospital. "She collapsed to the ground after being hit by Yallapa and was declared dead on arrival at Rajawadi Hospital in Ghatkopar," a police official said.
Senior Inspector Nitin Bobade of Mankhurd police station said an accidental death report (ADR) has been registered.
"We are awaiting the post mortem report after which further action will be taken. Yallapa has been detained and further probe is underway," Bobade said.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- PUBG Mobile Addiction: 20-Year-Old Drinks Chemical Instead of Water While Playing Game
- Airtel Has Three New Prepaid Recharge Packs With Unlimited Voice Calls
- 'What is Article 370?' Becomes Most Searched Term by Indians on Google in 2019
- Love Has 'Nose' Limits: Picture Of Two-Toed Sloths 'Taking It Slow' Goes Viral
- Pakistani Fans Roast 'Injured' Pacer Hasan Ali for Walking Down the Ramp With 'Rib Fractures'